[Via Ray Ortlund]
1. Adam chose another god for himself. (Exo 20:2-3)
2. He idolized and deified his own belly. (Exo 20:4)
3. He did not hallow the name of God. (Exo 20:7)
4. He did not observe the rest God had given him. (Exo 20:8-11)
5. He dishonored his Father in heaven. (Exo 20:12)
6. He massacred himself and all his posterity. (Exo 20:13)
7. He committed spiritual fornication. (Exo 20:14)
8. He stole from God. (Exo 20:15)
9. He bore false witness against God by agreeing with the devil. (Exo 20:16)
10. He coveted what was not his own. (Exo 20:17)
…what a nest of evils were committed at one blow.
Edward Fisher, The Marrow of Modern Divinity (Fearn, 2009 reprint), pages 57-58.